This post is a little different from my usual advices and recipes-focused ones. Today I want to share with you a healthy cooking method I came up with.
Let’s be frank here, I do not want to get copyrights of something that already exists in the market, and maybe looks so much fancier than what I am about to tell you! I just want to share with you a good, easy, and very cheap way to cook turkey or chicken, which I find very cool and handy!
Buongiorno a tutti!
Questo post è un po’ diverso dal solito: non vi parlerò di ricette o di curiosità, ma vi voglio descrivere un metodo di cottura che ho un po’ inventato da me, ispirata da alcuni prodotti esistenti sul mercato e un po’ costosetti!
E’ perfetto per il pollo e il tacchino, veloce e comodissimo!!
This cooking method enables you to have the perfect tender chicken or turkey meat, super flavored but without using any additional fat. All thanks to 1 thing we all have in hour kitchen: baking paper!
- Your favorite spices (I love oregano, mixed pepper, ginger, thyme, and rosemary)
- Your favorite salt (I love to buy salts from all over the world: I love Cajun salt, flowers salt, vanilla salt….).
- A tbs of extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Chicken breast or turkey breast slices (I always go for organic)
- A large pan
- A large foil of baking paper
- Cut the baking paper into squares large enough to contain a piece of meat, when folded into two
- Sprinkle sea salt, mixed spices and the optional olive oil (just few drops on each piece)
- Place the meat slice on top of the spices, and sprinkle additional spices on top of the slice
- Fold the baking paper into two and place the packages on a heated pan on medium heat
- Cook c.15 in total, flipping the slices (together with their small packages)
- Serve immediately! And enjoy tender juicy meat!